- Landscape Design
- Landscape Management
- Arboricultural Management
- Tree Radar
- Weed Management
- About PBA Consulting
Landscape Management Plans
Landscape management plans aim to identify the true value of your landscape, its cultural, social and aesthetic qualities, which enable you to rationalise and quantify its contribution over other development demands.
The advantages of having a Landscape Management Plans are:
- Assessment of key landscape components and their value to your facility
- Identification of budget and resources requirements.
- Strategic review of how to achieve best value in landscape management and grounds maintenance procurement
- Demonstrate and communicate duty of care
- Set key performance indicators measured against known targets.
- Emphasise key landscape and ecological management principles, applying a practical and holistic approaches to habitats, protected species, chemical use and waste disposal in all grounds maintenance tasks.
At PBA Consulting our Landscape management plans are developed though site assessment, analyses and fact finding to determine the dynamic nature of a facilities landscape. Taking these as individual components for evaluation enables the development of effective strategic management proposals. The result of this approach means that best value in ongoing maintenance can be realised. Plus investment can be targeted and prioritised to meet the needs of the facility.
Working with retail sites, tourist attractions, educational establishments, and housing associations, PBA Consulting have the expertise and experience to provide reliable advice that really can make a difference!
To discuss your landscape management scenario and the needs of your project call on 01202 816134.