- Landscape Design
- Landscape Management
- Arboricultural Management
- Tree Radar
- Weed Management
- About PBA Consulting
Landscape Management Consultants
Our strength is in being able to rationalise how landscapes function so they can be managed or developed to surpass our client's objectives.
The decisions we make as landscape management consultants is defined by our passion and commitment to making landscapes better for everyone.
Having worked with Westfield Shopping Centres, Kew Gardens and the National Maritime Museum we have learnt what it is that makes a good landscape exceptional. Even when providing cost consultancy or estimating services the strength of our landscape management expertise is very much apparent.
Some ways in which we help our clients?
- Do you want to win more landscape projects? Why not look at how PBA can provide accurate costings along with fully marked up and quantified drawings so you win more work (click here for further information)
- Are your landscape projects being completed on time and within budget? If you need landscape quantity surveying support why not discuss your needs with PBA Consulting? (click here for further information)
- Are you being let down by your grounds maintenance contractor? talk to us we can develop strategies for getting things back on track (click here for further information)
- Do you what exceptional grounds maintenance? Why not talk to us about performance-based specification and grounds maintenance procurement (click here for further information)
- Are you looking to really define what your landscape environment is doing? - why not commision a Landscape Management Plan (click here for further information)
- Do you want to know how much a new landscape scheme will cost? Talk to our Landscape cost consultants they can quantify, value and appraise your landscape scheme (click here for further information)
Why PBA Consulting?
Established in 1992 PBA Consulting has many years of Landscape Management experience working within all sectors of industry and the public sector. Our multidisciplinary team of landscape management consultants, landscape designers and arboriculturalists bring a breadth of knowledge that is rarely surpassed.
Key areas where PBA have focused are in:
- Social Housing
- High profile leisure and retail facilities
Having offices and operational basis in Hampshire, Dorset and London PBA cover a large geographical base. We have worked on consultancy projects abroad both in Europe and the Middleast.
If you want to know how our Landscape Management Consultants can help you please feel free to call us on 01202 816134.