- Landscape Design
- Landscape Management
- Arboricultural Management
- Tree Radar
- Weed Management
- About PBA Consulting
Landscape and Grounds Maintenance Management Consultancy
Grounds Maintenance Management Consultancy provides you with support and expertise in the provision of well written specifications, the development of key performance indicators and regular performance reviews. Developing a working practice that encompasses these qualities requires expertise, perseverance and commitment.
How can PBA Consulting help:
- Handling the procurement process including submission to the Official Journal of the European Union if applicable.
- Managing the tender process ensuring the best candidates get the opportunity to bid, competitively, for a well-structured scope of works.
- Developing specifications that are performance related with key indicators. A good specification must accurately describe realistic quality and performance standards that are quantifiable if best value is to be achieved.
- Technical support and key performance reviews. The success of any performance related contract is routine progress meetings.
- Reviering contracts in progress and evaluating KPIs
- Making recommendations based upon market knowledge, best practice and budget analysis.
At PBA Consulting we like to think that our consultants act as an extension to the resorces of our client, making their aspiations easier to achieve,
PBA have worked throughout the UK and internationally helping a range of clients including: The National History Museum, The Royal Maritime Museum, Abu Dhabi Municipality and Westfield Shopping Centres.
If you need independent Grounds Maintenance Consultancy please feel free to call us for an informal chat on 01202 816134.